A downloadable game for Windows
2295 years after the war of Human Inefficiency, the robot nations still scour the earth looking for the missing pieces of their mechanical history.
Intelligence has surfaced that two of the oldest records were discovered in Nation 1011. Thought to be erased in the last cycles of the Earth Defragmention, their retrieval is now of utmost importance.
Relying on the most logical forms of conflict resolution such as dueling and the ancient art of Russian Roulette, perfected by C3P-Azimov, you must retrieve the missing files.
Developed as a part of Wizard Jam 4. Inspired by Idle Thumbs Episode "Robot Russian Roulette"
A little late on the end of the Jam but posted anyway. Development was completely done from the time the Jam started until now.
- Robots occasionally get stuck on top of each other.
- UI status over the robots to display known info like shots fired
- Different modes for chamber configuration
- More than one bullet
- Hiding the chamber contents
- Personalities and dialog associated with the duel requests
- Better animations
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.